Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara (Review)

Time for another review! As you can see from the picture below I have a sample of the smoky extravagant mascara from +MAKE UP FOR EVER. The full size at Sephora retails for $30 and contains 0.23oz. While the one I have contains 0.13 oz and is worth about $17. As strange as it may be I was really sure that it originally cost $28 but I guess they bumped up the price. 

This mascara is meant to add volume, length and curl while also being clump-free. The mascara is meant to be long-lasting while being able to define each lash for a extravagant impact. 

I have to say that this mascara does not clump unless you don't wait for the first coat to dry and there is no fall out. I love the length that it gives me because I can't wear fall lashes due to my glasses (I know! The horror!) I did notice that after 14 hours the mascara does smudge under my eyes but I feel like my lashes look a lot fuller and longer which is what I love. However, I did find when applying several coats of the mascara that my lashes were so long that they were rubbing on the lenses of my glasses. 

I love trying out new mascaras because if you guys haven't noticed I'm the type of gal who has long hour days like today and yesterday...So I need to find a mascara that's not going to rub off after a few hours and leave me with raccoon eyes. And no one wants raccoon eyes. I love that I can put this mascara on my lower lashes without my under eye area smudging after twenty minutes. 

Time for the rating. I am going to give this mascara 4.5 stars on 5. It does last a long time and makes my lashes look good but it does clump. It's not a perfect product but it's pretty damn close to it. I recommend you guys that if you get a chance, try it out for yourselves. 

***(Unfortunately, from what I gathered on Peta's site, Make Up For Ever does test on animals. 👎)***

Comments

  1. It's hard to find educated people for this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)