Jordache Jeans Review

For today's review I'm going to change it up a little. I don't usually write reviews on clothing pieces but I thought heck why not? If I'm sharing with you my advice, experiences and thoughts I might as well let all of you know what I where on a daily basis. 

Now the jeans I am reviewing for you are Jordache jeans. Now before you say anything I know what you are thinking. Jordache jeans??? Amanda are you insane? Their jeans cost more than my school tuition!!! Okay yeah I totally get that reaction. I still have that reaction when I look at their prices but the jeans I have are not what you think. 

If you go on their website they have jeans costing several hundred dollars that also includes their jean jackets. Now I don't know about you but I'm a soon to be (lol actually am just haven't started my semester) University student that is on a budget so unless I can get clothes that are cheap and look amazing there is no way that I am spending several hundred dollars on an article of clothing. That is just sheer madness. Now if you are person who can afford the means to buy them then by all means go ahead and purchase them. 

Me? I can't spend that much on clothing. But then all of you are wondering (Well Amanda why did you get them?) So I actually didn't buy my jeans from their website and ridiculous prices but I actually bought them at +Walmart Canada for about $22. Walmart has a few different styles of Jordache jeans ranging from different colours and sizes at around $22.

Below, you can see some of the jeans that I have and how they look on me. As you can see I have wide hips and an even bigger butt so finding jeans that fit around my waist while also being snug around my legs is a tough challenge. Especially, if I want the jeans to not hurt my bank account. 

I would like to point out that the jeans I have are the denim leggings that do not have pockets at the front but they look like they do. I find that these jeans look and feel the best on me. Before I bought these jeans I always had trouble finding jeans that fit everything while not being unnecessarily loose in unwanted areas. 

So before finding these Jordache jeans I almost always wore regular black leggings. Yes, leggings are super comfy but just having more options on what to wear makes any woman feel good about themselves. And before these jeans I felt horrible that I couldn't find jeans that would fit. I thought that it was my fault for the body type that I have but it just goes to show that a good pair of jeans can make anyone feel confident. I realized that it wasn't my fault for having the body proportions that I have but I just needed to look in the right place for what I needed. 

What I love about these jeans is that they have a good range of sizes for any body type. These jeans are somewhat high-waisted but they feel so good! These jeans have been a Godsend and make me feel so good about my body while also making me feel sexy. Now that is what jeans should make us feel. 

I highly recommend these jeans to anyone who haven't found their perfect pair of jeans yet. If you stop by a Walmart go to their clothing department and just try these jeans on because trust me, you won't regret it. They just feel so comfy and good on that I wanted to share with all of you my little discovery. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)