Sweet Ease Leg Waxing Kit Review

So for today I am going to be reviewing +SweetEase Waxing Kits for the legs. Basically, Sweet Ease is a wax company who makes wax kits and makes the process of waxing "easy peasy". Sweet Ease wax kits claim to be a super easy to use hair remover that leaves you silky smooth for weeks longer than shaving. The kit that I have comes with 20 vanilla wax strips; 2 after wax wipes and a card showing you how to use the wax strips. 

I got this pack at Walmart for $6.97 however, you can find these waxing kits in different drugstores. 
When using this product you have to warm up the strip in your hands for a minute or two before waxing your legs. On their website they recommend not waxing on the same area twice which is kind of hard not to do to be honest. 

I don't know if maybe my leg hairs have the strength of a Greek God but when using the wax strips my legs hairs did not want to come out! And I tried once applying the strip to remove it in various manners to see if it would make a difference aaaaaannd it didn't. This process toke forever and it didn't even remove all of the hair. Honestly, at this point you might as well just use regular wax to remove your leg hairs. As far as using this leg waxing kit it isn't worth it at least not for the legs. Plus it takes forever to warm up the strips and pulling them apart. 

I usually wax whatever needs to be waxed with this wax that I get from the pharmacy. I did see if I could probably use the strips on my face, after cutting them of course. I usually wax every few months or so but my brows and upper lip need to get waxed more often. I do have to say it is annoying having to pop out the wax just for my face but I gave the strips a try on my face after the downfall of my legs. And damn! It works amazingly on my face especially for those tiny hard to remove hairs. I always have trouble removing those tiny hairs in between my eyebrows (you know that stubborn area) and now I am using what I have of the leg strips on my eyebrows whenever I need some grooming. 

Now for the rating. I am giving zero stars on 5 for the leg kit but 5 stars on 5 for using it on my face. As far as recommending it, it happened accidentally to work out because I can use it for my face but otherwise using it for what it was made for; definitely not worth it. For about $10 I can buy a container of wax from the pharmacy and have it last longer than buying this $8 kit. However, the rating I am giving is the experience I had with them. Now just because it didn't work on me that doesn't mean it wouldn't work on you. It just depends on how strong the persons leg hairs are lol. 

Comments

  1. They didn't work for me either and in fact I had a rough time wiping away the supposed wax which was more like glue on my legs. Even the wipe that was provided pulled apart upon contact of my leg because it was so much like glue. Waste of money for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have watched many reviews about Sweet Ease Leg Waxing Kit Review Busy Bee Brazilian Wax but your review is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)