H&M Purse Review+Update

Hey everyone! I know this has been a long time coming and if you don't know what I mean then you should go ahead and read this Horrible customer experience at Aldo and Call it Spring! Believe it or not I did get a call from the district managers of both stores and they apologized to me for what occurred. Other than that, that's all that I got. One stinking apology. Well I wasn't expecting a $1000 gift card but they could have at least of offered to pay for the purse that I wanted or something of the likes. All I am saying is that I am never shopping at Aldo and Call It Spring ever again. Their customer service was shit and they are not getting one freaking dollar from me. However, I am somewhat happy this occurred because now I found the awesome shopping land of H&M.

So I finally found a purse! I bought it a few weeks after the "incident". If we can call it that. So I've had it for about 4 months and I absolutely love it! I bought this beauty at H&M and shockingly it is the first time I have ever went shopping there. I think I found my maybe to be favourite store. I saw a lot of  beautiful clothes and accessories that I just want to sink my teeth into (not literally lol).

Here is H&M's Canadian Website I tried to find the purse that I bought on their website but no such luck. I bought mine for about $46 which for the size and quality is pretty great. Granted it does look a bit used but if you ignore that crease it still looks really good.

I originally wanted a purse that no matter the setting would work for the occasion. I wanted a purse that would make me look more professional, older and sophisticated. But I also needed a purse that my laptop could fit in. And I was over the whole backpack look. I really like it because it has buttons that can allow you to make the bag bigger or keep it in the shape that it is in now.

My favourite part of the bag is the gold details. Surprisingly they haven't been scratched yet and hopefully they won't be. At least not for a while :)

I don't really have anything else to add other than this has been the best purchase for a purse that I've ever made. Every other time that I have bought a purse, just a few short months afterwards they look really horrible and extremely beat up. And it's not because of what I do but it is because it is not durable. If H&M's bags are as good as this one then I will be making more purchases from them.

This purse is getting a 5 star rating from me! Perfect rating for a perfect purse.

I hope you guys and gals liked this post. If you want more of them then don't forget to subscribe! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)