Cake Beauty | Delectable Lemon & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream (Review)

 Product Summary:

Packed full of goodness this ultra-nourishing hand cream is enriched with shea butter, coconut oil and aloe vera to smooth, nourish and rejuvenate hands and cuticles. Rich and never greasy, this beautiful blend leaves your hands super smooth, superbly soft, and perfectly pretty. Costs around 10$.

How to: Massage into hands focusing on cuticles and dry spots. Re-apply as often as you like. 

Side note: It's really cool that they're a Canadian company. As a Canadian blogger, I hope to be able to feature more Canadian companies on my blog.

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 4-5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. You can click here to check out Ipsy.

***Cruelty-free ❤👍***

I tend to have really dry hands, especially, in the knuckle area because I wash my hands very often. And since Covid-19 hit, I've tripled the amount of times I wash my hands. My hands have never looked worse. 

It does take a little bit of time but this hand cream has hydrated my hands! They have become so soft and the cream has actually healed the damage. 

One thing that is huge is that it doesn't leave a greasy feel to my hands. I've tried so many hand creams that leaves so much oiliness on my hands that it makes me want to wash my hands. Isn't that ironic? The worst thing you can have from a hand cream is greasy hands. 

The smell of this cream is amazing, it's hard restraining myself from eating it. Smells exactly like lemon cake batter. 

Rating:
I am going to give Cake Beauty's hand cream 5 stars on 5. I enjoyed this ream very much and as you can see from the picture down below I don't have any dry spots and the harsh lines have smoothed over. And they are cruelty free! Definitely, recommend for you guys to try them out.

Before/ After
Before/ After

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)