Olay | Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub (Thoughts)

 Product Summary:

2-in-1 cleanser deep cleans and exfoliates to help minimize the appearance of pores. The deep cleansing ribbons sweep away dirt and impurities, and the exfoliating microbead ribbons refine the appearance of pores. Costs around 10-13$

***Not Cruelty Free👎***

The first thing I have to say is that I did not put this crap on my face. The microbeads or ribbons as they try to sell it is extremely terrible for the skin and the environment. Microbeads are tiny little pieces of plastic that can create micro tears in your skin.. And bacteria can enter these micro tears, leading to acne, infections and even wrinkles. The total opposite to what this cleanser should be doing. 

As well, microbeads will wind up in our oceans, and our precious ocean-life will end up consuming the plastic and turns said ocean-life toxic.And in consequence we end up consuming plastic. Please, never purchase anything with microbeads. The ingredient name in this product that is the microbead is Polyethylene. If you see this name in the ingredient deck, you drop that item and run for the hills. Trust me, your skin will love you for it. I stupidly bought this item on sale and it was a friend who advised me of how terrible microbeads are. 

Would I recommend?

Evidently, I won’t be recommending this product. It isn't good for our skin and our environment. And on top of it, it's not cruelty free. I'm happy I forgoed using this item because the last thing I needed was to ruin my skin and at the same time hurt the environment. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)