Freeman Beauty | Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal (Review)

 Product Summary:

Made with natural, botanical  ingredients, Freeman feeling beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This rich clay mask, with added oatmeal and vitamin E, draws out excess oils and dirt, purging clogged pores, leaving your skin clean and soft. Costs around 8$ for a full sized bottle or a one time use sample as seen in the picture down below costs around 2.50$.

To use: Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with warm water. 


***Cruelty-Free 👍❤***
  

During Covid-19, the bane of my existence has been wearing a mask and with that comes 'maskcne' aka acne caused by wearing a mask. I normally have clear skin but I've been struck with 'maskcne'. 
After only one use of this clay mask, it has completely cleared my 'maskcne' and purged my pores! I had pimples all over my lower chin and underneath my nose. It is really impressive how after only one use my pimples were practically non-existent. 

This is a holy grail skin care product for me! This is such an amazing product that works! You see results after just one use! And it's affordable! Do you guys realize how rare it is to come across a product that works, it's cheap and it's cruelty free? Finally, I came across such a product and I will definitely be repurchasing it!

Rating:
I am going to give Freeman's clay mask 5 stars on 5! It's cruelty-free, super cheap and it works like a dream, what more could I ask for? Plus, it works well for sensitive skin. I have nothing negative to say and I hope everyone tries this mask out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)