Fenty Beauty By Rihanna | Mattemoiselle Plush Matte 10 Piece Lipstick Collection (Review)

Product Summary:
Rihanna wanted to make the matte lipstick of your dreams a reality: think mega-rich color minus the weight. The ultimate light as air texture glides on creamy and stays put- no bleeding or feathering after application, with a velvety soft matte finish inspired by a rose petal. And thanks to mattemoiselle's chic, slim design, you can effortlessly define lips with the ultimate control for lips that look fuller with every stroke. Priced at 190$ but I got it discounted at 95$ from Sephora. 
It is formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalats.

This set contains:
10 Mattemoiselle plush matte lipsticks in Violet fury (vivid purple), Pumpkin rose (rich marigold), Flamingo acid (Bright berry), Dragon mami (Tropical papaya), I quit (True mink), F'N Black (Navy Black), Turks and Caicos (Deep teal), Ballerina blackout (Loud bubblegum), Thicc (Sultry mauve), Tiger tini (Exotic Orange). 


***Cruelty Free 👍👍💖****

I never thought that these matte lipsticks would be so creamy. Matte and creamy usually don't go hand in hand but Fenty Beauty made it work! My lips stayed consistently creamy throughout the day. If the only thing I am doing throughout the day is drinking then my lipstick will last but if I'm eating my lipstick will just break down due to the oils in the food and the lipstick spreads all over my face. Not a very cute sight to have. What I hate/love about this collection is all the in your face lip colours. There are a few natural wearable colors that are safe for the office. The more wild one's I can only wear them if I'm feeling courageous or if the occasion calls for it. Granted it forces me out of my comfort zone but having 75% of the collection being non wearable colours is kind of a downfall (for me personally). 

Rating:
I am going to give Fenty beauty Mattemoiselle's collection 3.5 stars on 5. I loved how creamy it is and that it feels comfortable on the lips but it is not long wearing when you eat compared to liquid lipsticks that can withstand a lunch being consumed. Before I forget to mention it, these lipsticks were not as easy to apply as they describe them to be. It definitely took a very steady hand and staring at the mirror a lot to see if the application was even. More so, I hate that these are random colours they put in the collection because maybe they weren't selling well individually? Financially speaking it would make sense to do so. I do like the formula but I need to learn to love the colors. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)