Garnier: Whole Blends Color Care Mask With Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts (Review)

Product Summary:
The color protecting system blooms with a vibrant fragrance of argan oil and cranberry, bringing to life the wholesome care that protects color and illuminates with every use. It will reveal hair that is moisturized and illuminated with brilliant color and lasting radiance. Costs around 7-8$.
How to use: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of treatment to hair. Gently work through hair, making sure to cover ends. Wait 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. 

***Not cruelty free 👎👎***
As all of you know, I love to dye my hair and to get the brightness I do have to bleach it. So, I need to keep the colour long-lasting and moisturize my hair so it doesn't become weak from the bleach. I have really long, thick hair and I was worried I had to go through this product quickly but it is lasting quite a while. 

One thing I highly recommend is if you are thinking you are using too much then you are! I did the mistake of using too much and my roots ended up being so greasy and nasty. Definitely, concentrate the mask to the ends of your hair and do not follow the instructions to using this hair mask. Generous amount? More like a small handful. 

Despite, all the bleach and the hair dye this product has been extremely nourishing to my hair. My hair is holding its shine and I surprisingly don't have any split ends either! Even with all the hair styling tools I use the mask still keeps the ends of my hair super soft. I replace my conditioner conditioner by using this mask. Essentially, I keep it in my hair for a couple minutes then I rinse it out. I wash my hair about 1-2 times a week and I use this mask every time I wash my hair. 

Rating:
I am going to give this hair mask 4.5 stars on 5. This is definitely a great product that works in nourishing hair and keeping hair colour long lasting if you dye your hair like me. I don't have anything negative to say about this product but the main reason why I did not give it a perfect rating is because it's not cruelty free. Come on Garnier! Welcome to a new decade and it's time to start having all beauty/haircare products cruelty free. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)