Yensa | Tone Up Primer Essential Glow (Review)

Product Summary:
The tone up primer essential glow infuses these super-powered skin-loving ingredients to help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of pores, even skin texture and keep skin looking flawless. The satin-sheen and lightweight formula creates an invisible skin perfecting finish. Worn alone or under makeup, no one will know you are wearing it, your skin will thank you later. Got this item in an Ipsy Bag. Ipsy is a beauty subscription service. For more info on Ipsy please click here. Full size product is 35$ and deluxe travel size which I have is 15$ 



***Not cruelty-free👎👎***

During the morning when I'm getting ready if I see my skin needs a pick me up then I gravitate to this product to even out my skin tone. I wouldn't call this a primer but more of a CC cream. For a "primer", it is super pigmented just like a BB/CC cream. It blends into the skin really well leaving a nice glowy complexion as seen from the picture below. The only product I have on is this primer. You do have to make sure to blend it well or else it will appear streaky. But otherwise, it blends like a dream and leaves my skin looking fantastic. The only thing I additionally need if I want to is use a little concealer to cover up my under eye circles. 

I just wish aside from it being a tone up primer with awesome ingredients it also provided UV protection. What's more important for the skin than to protect it from the sun? Some days the only product I end up using is this primer. I like having an easy and effortless way to have a little bit of coverage without having to be in front of a mirror for 15 minutes and on top of that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. 

Rating:
I am going to give this tone up primer 4.5 stars on 5. It's nice and easy to use, it's not heavy on the skin and it's a practical product to use if you want to have a little bit of coverage without drowning your skin in makeup. I do wish it provided UV protection but first and foremost it's not cruelty-free and I won't be purchasing from this company if they cannot be cruelty-free. I'm honestly surprised that Ipsy included this product because normally they feature cruelty-free brands. 


If you would like to purchase this item you can go to Yensa's website you can click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)