Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Review/ first impression)

So I bought this Real Techniques complexion sponge on the whim because I always saw it at Walmart and I was always intrigued by it and by other sponges as well. At the time I had extra change in my wallet and thought "what the heck? Why not?"

And after using this sponge for a few weeks I can genuinely say that it is a miracle sponge! Already my complexion alone is overall quite good but added with the miracle sponge. Umm yeah I think I'm going to buy 20 more of these. Absolutely loved this sponge that can do many things. You can apply foundation, concealer, setting powder, cream blush, and liquid bronzer with this sponge. Which I paid under $10 for this beautifully diversified beauty sponge.

I would give this sponge 5 stars on 5 for its diversity in uses and for making my makeup looking flawless. I can practically do my whole face makeup using just this sponge.

It took me a while to truly understand how to use this tool. And the one point of advice I could give is to test it out and see how it works best on you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)