Be free, be yourself

I know I haven't really written a lot of posts about loving yourself, being who you want to be or embracing who you are but I am definitely going to change that. I honestly believe that no matter what category we put ourselves in, it is our obligation as human beings to love and care for one another. Which is why I am going to be writing more of these posts. So, hopefully I can help somebody realize that who they are and what they stand for is nothing to be ashamed of.

I wrote this last night and I want you guys to really pay attention to the message I'm trying to convey to you all. 

This has been on my mind for a really long time and I've never felt more free to speak my mind than now. I am who I am because I've overcome obstacles and difficulties in my life. I never had a perfect upbringing or life because none actually exist. I want to share with all of you that I am not ashamed of who I am and what I stand for. I love myself and support myself through times that many would not. How are we ever expected to grow and surpass challenges if we never talk about them? I have gone through some pretty troubling things but when I look back on it, I take it as an opportunity to grow and flourish from such experiences. We human beings should care and love one another, not try to tear each other down nor try to diminish who we are. Stand up for what you believe in, be who you want to be, and always grow. Grow into an amazing positive being who radiates positivity into others.
Share this message with others. No one should ever feel left out.

Be who you want to be not what society or anyone tells you to be. We are all on a lifelong journey thus we are always growing mentally and spiritually. Which is why you should let yourself be free and express yourself to your hearts desires. Being who you are is a heck of a lot better than being someone you're not. 

Share this message with others and share the love.

Until next time.

Amanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)