True Blood: Season 1 Episode 3 Mine (Review)

Well I said it before and I'll say it again. Bill Compton is creepy! And not just weird something is off creepy. But the I'm possessive and homicidal kind of crazy. Am I wrong? Now what I'm about to say may not seem very important but just let me explain. When Sookie first went into Bill's home, Bill was seated in the corner and partly hidden in the dark. He is physically not part of the night's festivities but instead would rather observe and analysis. This part of the scene and his behavior demonstrates that he is a dominant individual who needs to be in control. His dominant nature definitely comes out when he claimed Sookie as 'his'!

So everyone is having sex in this episode. Jason and Dawn. Tara and Sam???!!! Now I don't know if this is because I'm a conservative young woman but if you are in love with a woman then why are you sleeping with her best friend? I feel this is the type of stuff you see on an episode of Jerry Springer. I was actually about to shout "JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!" but I fortunately resisted the urge. I think that is a disaster waiting to happen with what is going on between Sam and Tara. No good could come from such a situation. And Lafayette is a state prostitute now? Wow talk about taking your life in your own hands. I loved when he said 'this body is gonna be my ticket'. You are hilarious Lafayette! 

So those three new vamps are super uber weird. And unattractive no offense to anyone. Am I the only one dying to see an attractive vampire? And what about a higher authority than Eric? Are they talking about the Queen? And if so Bill you littler poser what could you mean to the Queen? Hmm interesting. 


Conspiracy theory #1: Tru Blood the bottled synthetic blood cannot actually sustain vampires. It's just being said by the Vampire League of America that it can sustain so vampires can be out in the open and to make humans feel 'safer' that they aren't a vampires primary source of blood. That vampire full of tattoo's and that was bald stated that Tru Blood isn't enough to sustain vampires. Very interesting...

It's quite obvious that Malcolm is older than Bill yet Bill sorts of orders and tries to control the vampires behavior. Seems he has a whole lot more pull compared to just pretending to be a simple vampire. 

Sookie is getting all sexual now. Been a virgin for 20 something years. Suddenly a vampire pops up and you want to do the nasty? Besides, what she is feeling is not her actual desire for Bill but that is in fact Bills blood that is doing that to her. 

Poor Sookie though for having to find a dead body on her day off. What? Someone is dead? Yup like I previously said in the last episode that this was going to happen. I wish that it wasn't Dawn that died because she is a like-able and very pretty. That's it for this episode. Let me know what y'all thought about it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)