Comments (on my blog)

Hello to all my fellow readers,

This post is directed to all of you who follow and read my blog. I wanted to thank all of you because knowing that there are actually people reading and appreciating my blog and the different posts that I write makes my day. I have been receiving quite a few comments as of late and the ones that I have read have all been wonderful. I am so thankful to all of you who support me and my blog.

There are some comments, however, that are not relevant to my blog or to the posts that the comments are directed to. Those that are not relevant I don`t appreciate them at all. If you want to comment go right ahead but comment on posts that are actually relevant to what is being discussed.

There was this one comment that I received yesterday that made my heart swell (not literally of course) and this reader basically wrote that they have been going through my blog and that they liked my posts and that if the Internet was filled with similar content as mine that the Internet would be much more interesting. And stupid me I deleted the comment by accident! Ugh I feel really bad which is why I`m taking the time to also direct this post to the person who wrote it. Thank you so much for that beautiful comment and encouraging words. Your comment really made me happy.

I have been noticing that a lot of you appreciate that I am a diversified writer and I write and blog on various subjects. I blog about many subjects because they all interest me and I am happy that you guys are as well. My main goal from the beginning was to write about more than one specific subject or field because not only would that have been boring for all of you but for me as well.

Thank you to everybody!!!!

Amanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)