Pitch Perfect 2 (Movie Review)

Can I just start off by saying that this movie was amazing!!!!!!!! I absolutely loved it. The movie was so inspiring, funny, and just makes me feel all tingly inside.

What I loved the most would have to be Bumper and fat Amy and seeing their relationship evolve. Them singing to one another practically had me in tears and I thought for a minute that Bumper would not have singed with Amy but then he did and I got emotional again. 

Seeing Becca making life choices for herself and for her future made me realize that I'll be in that situation soon but if I follow my heart and enjoy my life now then it doesn't seem so scary. Staying true to yourself is the best way to go at it. 

It was nice to see a legacy and Emily singing Flashlight was amazing! That song touches my heart in so many ways and I'm happy at the end at the finals they sang it. 

Going to be brutally honest I expected more with the riff off. But still liked it nonetheless. And the GreenBay Packers? That right there was hilarious! Can we just take a minute and appreciate the phenomenal specimen of Clay Matthews? That man made me giggle like a school girl. (Fanning myself) 

So happy that we got to see Aubrey. Personally love the actress. And I'm happy the Bellas finally found their harmony and won the world championships. I loved it when they were singing flashlight and had some Bellas from past generations there. That really brought me to tears. It definitely was an overwhelming moment for me. 

Onto the ratings!!! I am giving this movie 4.5 stars on 5 I don't have much to complain for other then the riff off not being as great as I wished it would have been. But other than that I loved the message and inspiration that came from the movie. 

Heard that there might be a pitch perfect 3??? Elizabeth Banks said that they are talking about it but don't have a date yet. So fingers crossed! 

Leave a comment and let me know what you all thought of the movie. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)