Huda Beauty | The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette (Review)

Product Summary:
18 gorgeous shades ranging from cool to warm tones, including 10 buttery mattes that blend seamlessly with your skin, 4 multi-reflective shadows with a versatile pearly to iridescent finish, 2 pressed glitters for an opulent touch, 1 pressed pearl for a velvety shine, 1 concealer base to make your shadows pop. From a minimalist, I-woke-up-like-this look to a show stopping iridescent lid, this eyeshadow palette is your new must have to enhance your beauty on any occasion. 
Cost: Full price $86 but I bought it on sale at sephora for $43. 

***Cruelty free***




This is my first Huda Beauty product and I'm disappointed. I expected better, especially, when their palettes almost cost $90. One of my biggest issues is the fallout. Whether I'm picking up product with my brush or the wear throughout the day it gets everywhere! The glitter and shimmer shades are the worst to deal with. The glitter and shimmer shades end up all around my eyes and don't stay put. And if I want maximum colour pay off for the shimmer shades I need to apply them with my fingers, otherwise, it barely shows up when I use a brush. However, the glitter is the worst when it comes to the removal process. I have to use tape to remove it, otherwise, it gets everywhere and it can take a few days to wipe it all away. And even when I think I got it all with the tape I still end up finding more. 

Rating:
I'm giving the new nude palette 2.5 stars on 5. I thought it was ok and it was easy to incorporate in my makeup routine when getting ready for work but otherwise, I would not of paid full price for this palette. Looking back I even feel like the $43 I paid was too much for this palette. The shadows didn't stay put throughout the day, some of the shadows had terrible fallout and for just 18 shadows I don't feel it's worth it. You can get a 30+ shadow palette for cheaper than $40 and it's better quality. I don't foresee myself buying anymore palettes from Huda Beauty but I would be open to trying their lip products. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)