The Creme Shop | Holiday Sheet Mask Duo -A Snowman's Dream + Deer Diary (Review)

 Product Summary:

This holiday inspired duo contains two sheet masks to satisfy everything your skin craves, use Deer Diary to plump and hydrate skin for an ultra-dewy glow. Pop on A Snowman's Story to help combat dryness and that tight feeling that skin can get when temps drop. Cost: $3 per mask. 

I ended up receiving these face masks in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

***Cruelty free***

From the packaging alone, you would assume the sheet masks would be styled after a deer and snowman but alas it was just plain white face masks. Other than that, I had no issues with the masks. Winter time tend to dry my skin out quite a bit so sheet masks that are meant to hydrate the skin is exactly what I need. 

For face masks that are geared towards being moisturizing I leave it on for as long as possible or I'll sometimes fall asleep with it on to get maximum hydration. Face masks always leave behind extra serum in the packaging so instead of wasting it I apply the excess serum on my neck, chest, shoulder and wherever else I need extra hydration. 

Rating:

I'm giving these face masks 5 stars on 5! They were absolutely amazing and did wonders for my skin. I love that they are affordable and cruelty free. I highly recommend them and hope you guys try them out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)