Bellápierre | Mineral And Matte Lipsticks (Review)

 Product Summary:

Bellápierre's lipsticks are formulated with natural waxes, mineral pigments, iron oxides and nourishing antioxidants, such as vitamin C and vitamin E for luscious, flawless lips. The lipsticks are 100% natural and provide long lasting color. The mineral pigments provide natural protection from the sun. Shades in matte: Incognito. Mineral lipsticks: P.I.N.K and Ruby. 
Cost: $15 each. 

I ended up receiving these lipsticks in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 
 

***Cruelty free***

These lipsticks are extremely easy to use and are very pigmented. They apply easily, are extremely moisturizing to the lips and it sits comfortably on the lips as well. The only downside to them is they aren't long lasting. The lipstick breaks down very quickly whether I'm eating or drinking it doesn't last. 

One great thing about it is you can easily re-apply without having any sort of clumping. I've had to deal with clumping with different lipsticks when re-applying so I'm happy I don't have the same issue with these lipsticks. However, when eating a meal I prefer to wipe off the lipstick so I don't have to worry about it spreading all over my face and once I'm done I just re-apply. 

Rating:
I'm giving these lipstick 3.5 out of 5 stars. They were decent lipsticks but if you're going to charge $15 for a lipstick then you better make sure it doesn't budge at all. Otherwise, you're using it too quickly when you have to keep re-applying it. The lipsticks were ok but they weren't great. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)