Ipsy July 2015 Glam Bag (First Impression)

So for July's glam bag the theme is Summer Lovin'. Anyone else immediately thinking about Grease's song  Summer day's?

If you guys don't know Ipsy is a subscription service where every month you get a makeup bag filled with sample/deluxe/full sized products from various companies. For all of you guys in the States it costs only $10.00 while us folks here in Canada, once you convert it to Canadian dollars it costs around $20.00. Quite frankly, I've only had this subscription service for 3 months and already I love it. Yes, I did not like last month's bag you can click here if you want to read my first impression. But at the end of the day I am getting products that are of a higher value than the actual amount I paid for the subscription. Who can be upset with that?  If you want to subscribe to Ipsy you can click here

My overall impression of the bag is that there are a bunch of different high end products that I know I will absolutely fall in love with. I do believe that most of the products that I did receive were full sized products. so, I'm super happy about that. And you can practically have a full face of makeup with these products. I also received my first perfume from Ipsy so another first is being conquered. 

July glam bag: 

I absolutely love this month's bag because it is stunning and feels well made. It doesn't have a cheap quality feel to it and the bag just screams July for me. I also like that the zipper is on the front instead of on top, it gives it a different look. I also feel that this makeup bag can be very versatile because you can use it as a colourful clutch.  Or if you want to go to the beach you can put all your personal items in it and still look fashionable. 

Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Nutrient Dense Anti-aging Lip Conditioner (Vanilla Coconut Cream): 

This is the first product that I have from this company and I have yet to try it but I like the whole concept of an anti-aging lip conditioner for the lips. I don't have any lip balms that actually do this. And it smells phenomenal almost like a coconut cream pie. I also like that it is made of organic ingredients. I did my research and this product is valued at around $10.00 and it is full-sized. 

Jor'el Parker Classico Mini Roller Perfume: 

When I first saw this package I had no idea what it was, I looked inside and then I saw that it was a perfume. The smell is absolutely horrible! It is too strong and quite frankly I feel like it's a men's scent. I don't know how that could be considered a woman's scent. I would never wear it. This little 8.8 ml roller perfume costs $21.00!!! The funny part to it all is that the name reminded me of the TV show Smallville. You know with Kal'el, Jor'el and Parker as in Peter Parker. Spider-man anyone? Anyway I absolutely do not like the smell but I'll try it out and see how it goes. 

tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer (park ave princess):

I am beyond excited that I received a tarte product! The part to this is that I already have a tarte bronzer. Which one do I have? I have the amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess. While I received the waterproof version of it. Funny isn't it? I did receive a deluxe sized bronzer but nonetheless it is worth $14.00. I don't know if there is a difference between both products but I am planning to find out. 


BelláPierre Lipstick (P.I.N.K): 

I have received a product from this company before and I loved the eyeliner that I got. If this lipstick is anything like the eyeliner than this product will be greatly loved by me. It is a full sized lipstick, it smells divine it reminds me of vanilla and all of those sugary sweets in this world. This is the first high end lipstick that I have ever owned (I think) and this product is worth $20.00. As all of you can guess I am really happy that I got this lipstick in my bag. 

Tini Beauty Swizzle Stick Eyeliner (Blue Hawaiian): 

Again this is a first for me from this company. Plus I do not have a blue eyeliner let alone one that is so light and pigmented. This is a full-sized product and is surprisingly worth $18. I am still thinking on ways that I can use this but it is something new and different. And I can definitely get out of my comfort zone. 

Really happy with everything I received. Do you guys have any products that you want me to reviews? If so email me at amandaweidensjo.inquiries@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely
    long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote
    and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing.

    Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers?
    I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm actually working on something right now for new bloggers. I'll be posting it within the next week or so. Keep coming back and you'll get some tips. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)