Ipsy June Glam Bag (First Impression)

Hey guys,

So I received my June Glam Blag a few weeks ago and I thought that I should share with all of you my first impression on the products. . You might see some excitement on my face, you may not. And of course I had to add a photo, it is right below. And for the month of June the theme was Swim into Beauty.

My overall impression of everything that I received is that I wasn't satisfied with what I got. Granted most of the products I received are from brands that I have never tried before but still last month`s glam bag was better. If you guys want to check it out, you can click here for it. Also, I have to pay $20 Canadian for my Ipsy bag since I'm in Canada which is why I was disappointed with the products because they were all sample/deluxe sized. If you want to subscribe to Ipsy or want to check it out you can click here.

June Glam bag:
For this month I didn't really like the makeup bag because it didn't really fit with the theme. It was black and neon orange for the zipper. I don't really think it connects at all to the theme. I felt as if this bag would have fit better with the month of October. It feels like a cheap makeup bag but the inside of it feels as if you can clean it easily. Especially, if you tend to carry a lot of makeup with you. Y'all know what I'm talking about, right?

Formula X Nail Polish:
It is a sample sized nail polish in Power Source? I'm not quite sure of the name but I think that's what it's called. I liked the colour, very summery. And it was my first product from Formula X so i'm happy about that. But I have so many nail polishes that it seems like a waste for me. I already tried it so stay tuned for my review on it.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer:
My first item from them so I'm excited to try this primer. I've heard great reviews on it and it's like a holy grail item for everyone in the makeup community. So this better be good! Obviously we all need primers so I know I will definitely be using this. Even if it's sample sized it takes me forever to finish a primer.

ALTCHEK Dermatologist MD DePuff Eye Pads:
I have never tried anything from this brand nor have I ever tried anything like this. I got two sets of eye pads so I still have those to review. Seems pretty cool and it never hurts to take care of the skin or try new things!

trèStique Mini Shadow Crayon (Venetian Gold): 
I don`t have many shadow crayons nor do I ever use them so I don`t know how much use I will have out of it but I guess we will have to see. 

It Cosmetics Brow Power (Universal Taupe):

This product is just a waste for me because I do pride myself in having nicely groomed eyebrows which is why I don`t like that I received this product. Granted I don`t have any brow products but I`ll give it a try and see how everything goes. 

So that`s all for June`s Glam Bag and stay tuned for my reviews on these products.

Amanda





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)