The Dimitrakos Proposition By: Lynne Graham (Book Review)

***I received this book to review and I am not being compensated. These are my own thoughts and opinions.******

This story takes place in the city of London and follows Acheron Dimitrakos who is a Greek (obviously) billionaire business tycoon and has a playboy streak. We are also introduced to Tabby Glover a spirited, strong willed, independent woman who does not take any crap from nobody. My kind of gal if you ask me. 

Both Acheron and Tabby need something from each other. Tabby needs billionaire Acheron to support her adoption claim to Amber, Acheron's cousin's small child. Acheron suggests after much deliberation; marriage to make all of Tabby's problems disappear. But what Tabby doesn't know is that he will be benefitting from the marriage as well. Instead of losing 50% of his company to his father's wife and step children, Acheron will have to find a wife before the end of the year. They both get on each other's nerves but somehow make the arrangement work. 

What I loved about this story was that it was filled with passion, had a character that I personally could relate to (Tabby) and it wasn't a crazy sex crazed story that was so far off that it wouldn't make sense. 

I liked that the main protagonist Tabby wasn't a curvaceous drop dead sexy girl that everyone wants and everyone writes about. She is quite skinny, and needs a bit of cleaning up to do. Because let's all be honest with each other, we don't all look well put together every single day. At least I'm not. And I couldn't put this book down. I think I finished it in three days if I'm not mistaken. This book has put me in this kick of being book crazy. Meaning I just want to read now. (Love this feeling) 

The one thing I didn't like but that is because I'm a perfectionist is that it had a couple grammar errors. Not too many that I wanted to throw the book down but enough to make me slightly annoyed. 

I recommend this book to all of you because it was entertaining, realistic, funny, and it wasn't boring. So that's a good sign! 

I'm going to give this book 4 stars on 5. Even though I really love this book those grammar errors really bugged me and if they weren't there I would have given 5 stars but what's done is done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)