Marc Jacobs | Le Marc Lip Crème (Review)

 Product summary:

A rich, velvety, ultra-hydrating lipstick that delivers a dramatic punch of vivid pigment and endless hours of luxurious wear. Costs: $30. Lipstick I have is in the shade Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 216. 

***Cruelty free***

The colour is gorgeous and totally up my alley. It works well with my complexion, it's very pigmented and it's a nice summer shade. It applies easily and is very creamy but it ends there. Honestly, I had high hopes for this lipstick, especially, since it's described as being ultra-hydrating. 

But this dries out my lips like you wouldn't believe. Maybe 10 minutes after application and it dries out my lips. The dried out parts of my lips were crumbling off and peeling off. And it specifically does this whether I exfoliate my lips or not. 


It does last a long time on the lips but it's so uncomfortable  and it doesn't sit well that I just want to wipe it off right away. When it comes to eating or even drinking I just have the urge to wipe off my lipstick otherwise it'll be very uncomfortable on the lips. You would think an item with an expensive price tag would be semi-decent but this was not an enjoyable experience. 

Rating:
I am going to give this lipstick 1.5 stars on 5. The colour is stunning and it is creamy when applied but everything else about it sucked. I expected better, especially, since this is so expensive and it comes from a luxury brand. But unfortunately, it's just not worth the money 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)