Araceli Beauty | Ojos Perfectos Liquid Eyeliner (Review)


Product Summary:

Matte black and highly pigmented, this precise tip is perfect to create thin lines or a sharp winged liner. The liquid eyeliner was designed to stay put through any emotional novelas, heart-felt Rancheras or getting smacked with the chancla. Costs: $20. The liner I got was in the shade Night. 

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

***Cruelty free***
I have had a string of bad luck regarding black eyeliners for the past few years. While this one isn't as bad as some I've tried in the past it's still not the best. The application process wasn't so terrible. The tip does dry up quickly when I try to apply the liner on both eyes. And it becomes extremely difficult to have a sharp wing when the tip is too dry. 

I thought this eyeliner would be a long-lasting one but it can't even withstand a day with me working at the office. There's AC at work so it's not like I'm in constant heat. But the eyeliner breaks down too easily. The natural oils produced on my face or even my watery eyes is enough to defeat my eyeliner. In fact, just a little bit of water and it easily messes up the liner. 

It's extremely annoying when the eyeliner smudges and travels to my under eye. Definitely, don't need to be sporting the raccoon look. 

Rating:
I'm giving this eyeliner 1 star on 5. I'm so done and over trying to find a semi-decent eyeliner that is easy to apply and is long wearing. I had high hopes for this liner and shit went south quick. Save yourself the money. It's a thumbs down from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)