KVD Beauty | Tattoo Liner (Review)

Product Summary:

An award winning waterproof liquid eyeliner with tattoo-bold pigment and an ultra-precise brush tip that makes it easy to get sharp lines every time. Shade in trooper black. Cost: $32.50

***Cruelty free*** 



My pursuit for an amazing eyeliner to change my life is still an ongoing mission. Even after using the KVD tattoo eyeliner. It's really good but it's not the best. I'm honestly 50/50 on this. Some days it's absolutely amazing. And then other days it basically disappears or gets smeared. The second I realized that I rather avoid wearing eyeliner than deal with it altogether demonstrated to me that there was room for improvement. 

I'm not sure when the award winning waterproof part was supposed to kick in but anytime it was hot or I was running around doing errands it would run or completely disappear if my eyelids were oily. Summer is one of those times where everything is hot and disgusting but you don't want to look like a hot mess. 

Rating:

I'm giving the tattoo liner 3 stars on 5. I was hoping this would be the answer to all my prayers but alas still got some searching to do. If I'm staying indoors with AC all day the liner will last, however, if I dare to face the outside you can bet some money it'll run. Sadly, this won't be a repurchase. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)