Violet Voss | I Rust U Palette (Review)


 Product Summary:

A blazing-hot collection of 20 trending warm rust hues in Violet Voss's top-rated professional formulas and superb finishes. This palette was created with universally flattering warm rust neutrals and coordinating hues that compliment each other flawlessly. Cost: Full price $60 but I bought it on sale for $30. 

***Cruelty free***

This has easily become one of my favourite palettes! While we quickly head into the fall season, this warm rust/neutral palette is the perfect add on to any makeup routine. It has become evident by the last couple of palette review I've done that I am definitely a neutrals girl. I love the red and orange colours! 

I have no complaints with this palette. It's easy to blend, the colours last all day and I have no fallout during the application process. To any of my girlies out there that want a new palette just in time for the fall I 100% recommend this one! You wont be disappointed. 

Rating:
I think it's obvious this is getting a 5 star rating! This is going to be a short review for an amazing product. From the pigment to the application process everything has been an amazing experience and a palette I will continue to use. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)