Violet Voss | Glamingo Pro Face Palette (Review)

 Product Summary:

The glamingo face palette features a blissful selection of colorfully-feminine blushes and bronzers, as well as blindingly-glowing highlighters. Inspired by the beautiful colours of the tropics, this collection of travel must have shades is everything you need for any event. Full price is $60 but I bought it on sale at Sephora for $30. 

***Cruelty free***

This has surprisingly been a fun palette to play with! It's hard to find a palette where I can use all the shades for what they are intended for and I'm happy to say that has changed with this palette. 

This palette is best to use during the summer because that's when I can use all the shades. This past winter I've stuck to using the two blushes as well as the highlighter (white sand) they are the more flattering shades to use while I'm at my palest. 

I love that this palette is so versatile, you have warm and cool tone shades. They are multifunctional, you can use this palette to do your face makeup and are great to be used as eyeshadows.  Fake N bake is pure gold in makeup form. I tend to use this highlighter as a blush and I also love to use it on my lids as a shimmer shade. 

Rating:
I'm giving  this glamingo palette 4 stars on 5. I would not have paid full price for this palette. While the packaging is cute it's not anything special or matches the high price tag. The shades are really nice but you can get something similar for a fraction of the price with another brand.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)