Sephora Collection | Make No Mistake Full Coverage Concealer (Review)


 Product Summary:

This super concentrated, full coverage formula packs a powerful punch in a single drop that never settles into fine lines or wrinkles. It corrects discoloration, hyperpigmentation and imperfections while providing undetectable coverage. It is lightweight-wearing and feels luxurious without heaviness, dries and imparts a smooth, natural-matte finish. The compact slim tube component dispenses the precise dosage for on the go, no-fuss application. This formula contains turmeric extract, which is known for its soothing properties. Cost: $19 I got the shade in 01 Fleur de sel. 

***Not cruelty free***


This concealer is extremely thick so it's best to start with a little and build up the coverage. It definitely took me a while to figure out how to apply it. I tried with makeup sponges and brushes, and I've found the best way to apply it is with my finger. I put a tiny bit on my finger and apply only on the area I want to conceal. I only spot conceal with this because it's too thick to blend on a huge area of my skin and it's bright enough to conceal but if I try to highlight my face with this concealer, then it makes me even paler than I naturally am. 

It's so thick that if I apply too much it doesn't look blended and instead it becomes obvious that I'm wearing concealer and it settles into my fine lines. It does cover quite a bit but there is still some discoloration that peaks through. I'm happy to say it wears beautifully on the skin even after an 8 hour work day. 

Rating:
I'm giving this concealer 3.5 stars on 5. This was a decent concealer that looked really good on my skin while also concealing my under eyes. I was a little disappointed that it didn't fully cover the discoloration from my under eyes but it was a nice change from my usual concealers. Never really had such a thick concealer before but I do see the benefits of it and will continue to use in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)