Too Faced | Melted In Paris Liquid Lipstick Set (Review)

 Product Summary:

A long-wearing, innovative ultra-matte lipstick with the staying power of a stain and the intense colour of a liquid lipstick. Each lipstick is enriched with avocado oil, vitamin e and hyaluronic filling spheres to help nourish, protect and smooth the look of the lips. This long-wear formula stays on for up to eight hours and glides over lips like a gloss but dries to an ultra-matte, opaque finish. Leaves lips looking rich, full, and kissable. Never dry, shriveled, or cracked. Set contains: Lady Balls, My Type, Gingerbread Man (scented in gingerbread) and Bottomless. I bought this on sale for $22.50. 

***Cruelty free ❤***

I absolutely love lip products and this is the first time trying lip products from Too Faced. I love the colour of all four of these lipsticks. They are extremely pigmented and opaque. When applying it, it does feel very wet like a gloss minus the stickiness and it does take a little while to dry down completely so don't drink or eat anything right after applying the lipstick or else you'll have a mess on your hands. 

One coat with just a tiny bit of product is enough to cover your lips. For the nude shades like my type and bottomless I can apply quickly without any effort but the more vibrant shades like lady balls and gingerbread man I use a lip brush to line my lips with the product so I have nice sharp lines and I fill in the rest. However, the issue with using the product to line my lips with is that when I eat it feathers out and I'm forced to wipe my lips and re-apply which is hard to do since they are so vibrant. It's best just to use a lipliner that way there isn't any feathering and it stays neat even after eating or drinking. I do recommend using a cleansing balm or coconut oil to remove this product, especially, concerning the more vibrant shades otherwise it's not coming off. 

Rating:
I am going to give this liquid lipstick set 4 stars on 5. I did quite enjoy using these and of course there was a learning curve, especially, when using new products. These shades are extremely pigmented and are long lasting but the one thing that bugs me is that they do tend to dry my lips. Even when I use a lip scrub before applying, several hours later wearing the product my lips are drying and getting a bit clumpy. Otherwise, I absolutely loved these lipsticks! Definitely recommend giving them a try. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)