Ahava │DeadSea Water Mineral Hand Cream (Review)


 Product Summary:

A rich hand cream drenches your hands in velvety smoothness while marine and floral notes awaken your senses. You are sea-kissed! Apply anytime. Approved for sensitive skin. Costs: $24.

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.

*** Cruelty free***

It's that time of year where winter dries out my hands and additionally the skin cracks. It's always a struggle to keep them soft during winter since I wash my hands frequently and I tend to forget to moisturize them. 

I have very sensitive hands so I have to be careful not to use products that have harsh/ chemical ingredients or else I'll get a bad reaction or a rash that takes forever to go away. I was pleasantly surprised by this product! It instantly softens my hands and leaves them feeling so smooth. The best part about it is that it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy once you apply it. A ton of moisturizers tend to leave hands feeling greasy or it takes forever to be absorbed into the skin. 

Rating:
I am going to give Ahava's mineral hand cream 5 stars on 5. I am happy to say that I have no issues or complaints for this hand cream. I will say that $24 for a hand cream is pretty expensive. I did love this hand cream but the price tag is not the best.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)