Too Faced | Christmas In The City (Review)

 Product Summary:

Channel your inner city girl with this exclusive makeup collection, inspired by some of Too Faced favourite big cities! Go Parisian with sultry shades and pops of glam, take it to Los Angeles with sexy warm neutrals, or jet off to Rome with four gorgeous blush shades. Complete your look with a coat of best selling better than sex mascara!                                                                                                            Christmas in Paris smells like strawberries and champagne                                                                        Christmas in Los Angeles smells like pina colada                                                                                       Christmas in Rome smells like limoncello                                                                                                  Costs: $72 Bought this set on sale at Sephora for $52.50

***Cruelty free***


Christmas in Paris:
This palette has a nice combination of matte, shimmer and glitter shades. This palette mainly has pink and nude shades. The formulation is awesome! These shades blend very well on the eyes and with each other. It doesn't end up blending into one solid colour, you can see each individual colour. To get the best colour pay off with the shimmer and glitter shades I apply them wet on the lid. Just mix them with a little bit of water and you'll get the best and brightest colour pay off. The packaging is super cute and I like that it has a magnet to keep the palette closed. 
Christmas in Los Angeles:
This palette also has a combination of matte, shimmer and glitter shades. It mainly contains nudes and pop of colours. I believe it's the same formulation as Christmas in Paris since it blends equally as well. I do need to apply the shimmer and glitter shades wet for the best colour pay off. 


Christmas in Rome:
I love these blushes! Mostly peachy shades and the shade cuter on a scooter is a nice deep berry shade  that can be easily used during winter, especially, on my pale complexion. Easy to blend and it's easy to  build up the colour. 

Better than sex mascara:
I reviewed this mascara years ago and I loved how it makes my lashes fuller but the downside was how much it flaked. Using it now after all these years not much has changed. It still makes my lashes fuller but it's useless on my lower lashes. After a couple of hours of applying the mascara it ends up all over my under eyes giving me the raccoon queen look. Still not my favourite mascara but it could be worse. 

Rating:
I am going to give this Christmas in the city set 4.5 stars on 5. It's a nice little set for the eyes and cheeks. And it's a perfect gift to give to someone who enjoys makeup. The reason why I'm not giving this set a perfect rating is because I'm not a huge of the mascara and the palettes were fairly similar when it came to the color story. But either I still very much enjoyed this set and am looking forward to seeing what they will come out with next Christmas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)