Answer From | Luminous Collagen Eye Cream (Review)

 Product Summary:

This luminous collagen eye cream delivers vital nutrients to the eye area, gently moisturizing and instantly brightening the dry, uneven, tired-looking skin. Perfect for use under eye makeup, it contains highly effective natural ingredients that provide essential daily hydration and protection.                  Cost: the website only has it in South Korean Won. Converting it to Canadian Dollars it comes up to $63 for just 8ml. 

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.

***Not Cruelty Free***

If you have been following my blog then you've noticed that I have been dealing with dark under eyes for a long time. Honestly, I feel like I have had dark under eyes since before I can remember. I have been using this product consistently either under my makeup or I apply it at the end of the night before bedtime. 

I have been using this product for the past few months and I have noticed a change to my under eyes. It might be difficult to notice from the before and after pictures of included below. Before using this product my under eyes were kind of concave and deep which made covering them a pain in the ass. After consistently using this eye cream my under eyes are barely deep and have been smoothed out quite a bit. Now it makes covering them a walk in the park. I still have discoloration but it's nothing in comparison to how they used to be.

Rating: 
I am going to give this luminous collagen eye cream 4 stars on 5. The price tag is ridiculous $63 for just 8ml is insanity and will be one of the reasons why I won't be repurchasing. As well it is not cruelty free which makes me wonder why Ipsy even included this company since Ipsy is all about vegan and cruelty free products. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)