Physicians Formula: Concealer Twins in Yellow Light (Review)

Product Summary:

This 2-in-1 concealer conveniently joins together a colour corrective and a light flesh tone cream concealer to help you achieve flawless looking skin. Yellow hides dark under-eye circles and other bluish skin discolorations while light covers yellow and any minor skin imperfections. It is a gentle creamy formula, transfer-resistant, water-resistant and glides on smoothly to a velvety finish. It is also hypoallergenic, fragrance free, dermatologist approved and non-comedogenic  which means this product won't cause blocked pores that lead to black heads and pimples developing. This product is priced at around 10$.



***Cruelty Free 👍💖***


The one thing I truly love about this product is that it is long-lasting. I can have a 10 hour work shift and I can feel safe knowing that it doesn't wear off. I end the day looking as good as I started it. Of course, it does crease but not as bad as other concealer's I've used before. For me it's not very hard to get used to colour correcting using their yellow concealer because I've always had to conceal my under eyes. But for others, it can be a little difficult. One tip I can give is always start with a little bit then build up your coverage. 

The transfer resistant claim is full of shit though. Even setting my concealer there still is transfer residue. This is more of a concealer that you do not touch unless you wanna ruin it. You apply this concealer and you don't touch it for the rest of the day. 

To the left: no makeup/product. To the right: colour corrector and concealer. 

Rating:
I am going to give this concealer 4.5 stars on 5. It's easy and simple to use, it gets the job done and it really does colour correct really well! Just look at the picture above! It's like night and day. It's not expensive which is really great because having to pay big bucks for a concealer starts to get financially overwhelming after a while. I don' like that there is product transfer when you touch it but that is a small price to pay for something that works really well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)