Ciaté London: Fierce Flicks Liquid Liner (Review)

Product Summary:
This liquid liner is easy to apply due to the precision felt tip that makes drawing thin or winging out simple. Your liner is not going anywhere because it is long lasting and has a budge-proof formula. It is meant to glide on even over eyeshadow. This liner costs around 19$. 

I ended up getting this liner through my Ipsy glam bag. Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that for around 20$ Canadian you will get 5 items ranging from full size to sample size. You also get introduced to a lot of cool brands that are cruelty free and for me it's nice to discover new companies. For more info on Ipsy, you can check them out here.  

 ***Cruelty Free 👍❤***


I don't know if I got a liner from a bad batch but damn! This shit is not budge proof at all. I can't tear up, cry or laugh too much (I tear up when I laugh a lot). Or else it will streak at the corner of my eyes and I look like a hot mess. Definitely, not waterproof too. With just a little bit of water the liner disappears completely. The tip of the liner is almost too dry to do a decent wing. What I've had to do is use my contact solution to make the tip of the liner wet enough to make a good enough wing. 

I will give credit that it does glide over eyeshadow and it is decent enough to line my lash line with liner but overall? So not freaking worth it!!!And for the price as well? I am so happy I did not pay full price and only got this in my Ipsy glam bag. There are eye liners out there that are better and cheaper than this one.

Rating:
I am going to give this liner 1.5 stars on 5. Maybe this rating is a little too high but I will give it some credit. If I avoid crying and belly aching laughing then I will still look good and the liner will stay put. But truthfully? I need an eyeliner that I can trust through everything and I know that I don't need to check it every 15 minutes to see if still looks good. I find this product too expensive and not worth while for what it is. Let me know if you've had a different experience than me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)