Nivea Gentle Cleansing Wipes Review

This 3-in-1 cleansing wipes enriched with natural Almond oil is for those with dry skin. It is meant to cleanse gently, remove makeup and waterproof mascara plus soothe the skin. These wipes retail for about $8. It comes with 25 wipes and has a resealable seal.


First off, I'm not a huge fan of the scent. My eyes start to sting when I smell the wipes or if just get a small whiff of them. It is just not a pleasant scent. Especially, when having to use these wipes on your face. On top of that the wipes feel rough on my skin, The wipes themselves don't feel very durable and they thin out as soon as I used them on my face. 

Most of the time it doesn't feel as if my face has been removed of all makeup. I checked on that and realized that it doesn't. After wiping my face with these wipes I used my favourite makeup wipes and it removed the makeup that the +NIVEA wipes failed to remove. It just showed me that it doesn't remove all my makeup. Like after that what is the point? 

After wiping my face I get this weird burning sensation in random areas of my face. On the packaging it says that I don't need to rinse my face but I have to do so or else I want to rip my skin off. I've been using these wipes for a few weeks now and I'm breaking out! (Cry for me lol) I have small little pimples on my face and the only thing that I changed in my routine was my makeup wipes. So maybe there is something in them that causes my skin to react negatively to them. I do have sensitive so it's a no from me for these wipes (I felt like Simon for a minute).

Now for the rating. I am going to give these Nivea gentle cleansing wipes 1 star on 5. I just did not like these wipes at all and now seeing how badly my skin reacts to them I'm not going to keep using them on my face. They were just bad for me. Now with everything I've said that does not mean that they won't work for you. For me I have to be careful what I use on my face (cause of all that sensitive skin issue). I would like to point out that according to Nivea they do not test on animals but will do so when asked to when selling in China (seems to be a re-occurring theme for a lot of drugstore companies). Nivea, hello! You ARE testing on animals. It's unfortunate but hopefully in the future it won't be required in China to test on animals. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this review. Have you guys had similar experiences with these wipes? Let me know in the comment section below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)