Physicians Formula | Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush in Natural (Review)

This nude wear blush in Natural retails for $15.99 but (me being me) I got it on sale for under $8. As you can see from the picture below there are 4 shade colours that make up the blush which are made with perfecting nude pigments that blended together leave the skin looking flawless without looking made up. These 4 shades grants you the opportunity to customize your blush shade. You can either concentrate your blush brush in one particular shade or swirl your brush in all the colours. 

This blush is meant to leave the skin looking fresh beautiful bare skin while also adding a touch of naturally radiant colour. This blush is also hypoallergenic, fragrance free, paraben free, gluten free, oil free, non-comedogenic, approved by dermatologists and is cruelty free. ((Essentially, this just means this blush is made without all the harmful chemicals and ingredients)) For more info you can click here.

I try to purchase items from brands that are cruelty free which means that they do not test on animals. I find this important to me to try and buy from these types of brands because it means my money is going to companies that are not harming animals. If these brands have to test on animals to make it safe for us than should we really put their makeup on our faces? I know how difficult it is at times purchasing makeup at the drugstore and wondering if it is cruelty free or wanting to spend more on brands that are cruelty free. Which is why I'm happy reviewing products that first I got on sale for a really good price and second it wasn't tested on animals. 

I do want to give a shout out to +Physicians Formula for having such cute packaging. I love the packaging! Especially, with the bow and the imitation of crocodile skin. As far as applying the blush to my cheek-bones I swirl my blush brush in all 4 shades and once applied it gives a nice colour to my cheeks. The blush definitely leaves a natural and radiant look to my cheeks. The colour is build-able and is perfect for my pale skinned girls. As far as for my dark skinned girls I feel that this blush is too pale but if you concentrate on the dark shades than it could work. 

One tip of advice I can give is to have a light hand with the blush because it is quite pigmented. A little does go a long way for me. I am well (I'm almost close to being Casper's sister and if I try to wear bronzer it looks weird on me) pale and I like a rather natural looking blush and not looking like a clown. Below I have a picture of myself wearing the blush and it gives me a nice subtle look of blush without making it too obvious that I am wearing blush. 

Now for the rating! I am going to give this blush 5 stars on 5! I have nothing bad to say about this blush. It gives you exactly what it is meant to give and I love it. I love how it leaves a nice radiant look on my cheek-bones and I recommend all of you to check it out. I love that you can customize the shade of blush that you want. Overall it didn't let me down at all.




If you guys and gals enjoyed this review then don't forget to subscribe and comment down below letting me know what you thought about the blush. If you have any beauty products that you would like for me to review for you then you can email me your request at my contact email. 

Unfortunately, this blush is no longer available. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)