Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (Review)

Hello everyone. So here I have my review on the Smashbox photo finish foundation primer that has become a cult favorite in the beauty community. Heck it's so loved that it has won many awards. And it has been hyped for so long and everyone raves it beyond belief.  So I received a sample of this primer in an Ipsy bag. Specifically, in my June ipsy glam bag. Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that for $10 or $14.95 USD a month you'll receive 4-5 beauty product from samples to full size. If you're interested you can click here.

The full sized primer contains 1oz/30ml and is worth $36. This primer is made to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores to have a flawless skin. It is oil-free and you can either wear it alone or with a foundation. This is the first time that I've tried products from Smashbox and they have made a good first impression.

This primer definitely fills in fine lines and smooths the appearance of my skin. Don't believe me? Just look below (cheeky smile). This primer does wonders for my face! Now I see why it has won so many awards and why it has been hyped. I know if I need my skin to look perfect for pictures, events or just because I feel like it I know I can trust this primer. My skin looks radiant and what I really love is that this primer did not break me out.

So onto the rating! I am going to give this primer 5 stars on 5. It's that good guys! I thought I would write more about this product or just in general. But yet again when a product is that good then there is not much that needs to be said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)