Ipsy Glam Bag October 2015 (First Impression)

Hey everyone! So here I am with my first impression of the October glam bag that I am running behind on. So Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that for $10 a month or for us Canadians $14.95 American you can receive 4-5 beauty products that range from samples to full sized products. If you guys want to check it out you can click here. Plus it is a great way to discover new products and companies.

For this month's theme it is alter ego. I really like the concept and I might even do a makeup tutorial on one. So let me know in the comments down below or email me if you guys would like to see a tutorial on that. Even though I really like the theme I don't feel as if the products connect to it at all.


Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum:
As you can see from the picture above I received a deluxe sized sample. The full size contains 0.7oz/20ml and is worth $23.99. While the sample that I have contains 0.5oz/14ml and is worth $16.78. It is 100% natural and organic. It contains Moroccan argan oil, apricot kernal oil and rose hip oil. I'm intrigued by this product but I do have oily skin so hopefully it won't cause me to become even more oily. This is a first time product from this company. If you want more information or would like to purchase this product you can click here for the company's website.

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes (in Committed):
Wow I can't believe that I'm still doing a first impression on this product only because I already tried it. LOL no I already wore it so many times but I will try to get a review out on it soon. So what is it? It is a long lasting liquid lipstick which I'm super happy I got it because liquid lipsticks have been the trend for quite a while now. I have mine in committed which is a pinky nude color as you can see below. Amazing color! The full size contains 6.5ml and is worth $17. The one that I received contains 1.2ml and is worth $3.13. The one thing that I really love is the smell. It smells just like peppermint. If you want to find out more you can click here.


Skone Cosmetics Pretty Eyes Automatic Eyeliner (in Plum):
Right off the bat I'm going to say that I don't like the color at all. If only it was slightly darker would I feel that it could work with my eyes but then again I don't have a color like this in my makeup collection. I'm thinking if I can put this in my waterline it can bring out the green in my eyes. Let's look at it this way at least I'm getting a color that I don't have. Plus it's a twist up eyeliner which I definitely prefer those. I received the full sized eyeliner which is worth $15. And this is another first time product from this company. To know more about the product you can click here.


Ayres Hand Cream (Pampas Sunrise):
The full sized product contains 1.4oz/40ml and is worth $12.50. While the one that I have is sample sized which contains 0.7oz/20ml and is worth $6.25. I love having small hand creams and I find them really practical to have in my bag. This cream is made with essential oils of lemongrass and patchouli. I don't know what it is but the smell is really weird and I don't like it. It is the first time trying from this brand. For more info on the product click here.

It Cosmetics Hello Lashes!
The full size is worth $24 but for the life of me I cannot find how much the full sized mascara contains. So I'm guessing that the sample that I have is worth around $12. For their website click here. It's 5-in-1 mascara that is supposed to increase the volume and length of your lashes. I do like that I received this mascara because I go through mascara very quickly.

October's Bag:
This bag has two sides. One side is gold and the other is black. It feels very well made and sturdy. I might actually use it as a clutch when I go out. This bag is worth about $5.

Overall First Impression:
Overall I am extremely happy because the bag I can use for multiple things. And even though there are some things I don't really like that I received nonetheless the one's that I do like overpower the one's I don't like. Everything that I received including the bag is worth $58.16. Like wow I only paid $14.95 USD for this bag.

Stay tuned for November's first impression.
Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)