Are Beauty Subscriptions Worth It?

We have all heard of various beauty subscriptions saying that we can get amazing and worthwhile beauty products every month for a certain amount of money. Now I didn't go and order from every beauty subscription but I did subscribe to one. Which one? Ipsy!

I know everyone is a bit skeptical of ordering things online and not even truly knowing what you will be receiving or what it is even worth. And I get that! Heck I've been thinking that way too. But I heard great reviews from various personal friends of mine saying that they loved it and I went ahead and signed up at Ipsy. It toke me a while to get off the wait list but when my package arrived I truly was excited. 

For my package from Ipsy I had to pay $14.95 because I live in Canada. Wasn't thrilled to hear I had to pay more but still with everything I received I can't complain. 

In total I received 5 different products:

•Briogeo: Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray-$25C for full sized products

•Urban Decay: 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil + BONUS Revolution High-Color Lipgloss--Full sized lipgloss is $22 while the glide on pencil for full sized is $20

•BelláPierre Cosmetics: Waterproof Mineral Gel Eyeliner Pencil---$14.99

•Luxie Beauty: Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205----$12

•AMIE: Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturizer---$9.90 for full sized product

I do have to say with everything I received I am definitely quite happy because even though most of the products are samples I still received a full sized product and all and all the total value of the products exceed the amount of $14.95 that I paid. So, yes beauty subscriptions right off the bat does seem worth it.

I did want to try Boxy charm because they do give full sized items but it does cost a tad bit more than Ipsy but what I like about Ipsy is that I get introduced to new makeup companies. So as far as being a blogger goes it is beneficial for me and honestly at this point I'm not looking at being subscribed to multiple subscription boxes at the same time.

Is there any beauty subscriptions I should give a try to? And to any who cater to Canadians? Leave a comment.

If you wanted to check Ipsy out you can click here for their website.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)