Bobbi Brown | Vitamin Enriched Face Base Moisturizer and Primer (Review)


Product Summary: 

Skincare made for makeup. This hydrating primer instantly nourishes, plumps and preps skin to improve the look of foundation. It's full makeup prep in one step, blending the performance of a makeup primer with the cushion of a moisturizer. Cost: $95 for 50 ml

***Cruelty free***


This is my first Bobbi Brown product and I am a little conflicted. This product has been hyped for what feels like forever and after using the product myself I can understand why. My dilemma is the price tag. I liked that it was a two in one product but I could never justify keeping something so expensive in my makeup routine when I can buy something a fraction of the cost and it performs just as well. 

Rating: 

2 stars on 5. I unfortunately cannot seem to get passed the exorbitant price tag. While it does make my skin look lovely other primers can do the same for a lot cheaper of a price tag. I'm going to finish what I have left and will simply just move on. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)