VENeffect | Micro-Exfoliant (Review)

 Product Summary:

This ultra fine exfoliant with grape seed, soy, pomegranate and willow bark. It gently removes dead skin cells, helps keep skin clear and radiant. Plus it hydrates and improves skin tone. Cost: $60

***Cruelty Free***

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

I love using s scrub, especially, during the summer months where my skin tends to get quite oily and sweat more than normal. I don't tend to spend many hours outside during the summer but when I do I need a good scrub to help me rid of the accumulation of sweat and grim on my face. Seems simple enough? Apparently, not. And don't let the price tag fool you, expensive does not mean better quality. 

I am beyond disappointed in this product! It does nothing for my skin. It's so 'gentle' that it doesn't exfoliate anything off my face. And to make it sure the scrub would get stuck in my eyebrows. I had to rinse my eyebrows multiple times because the product would linger. My skin still felt dirty and I've never had an experience like this before. I appreciate products that aren't harsh on the skin since mine is extremely sensitive but nothing doesn't cut it for me. 

Rating:
If it wasn't obviously this is getting zero stars on 5. I'm still shocked that for a scrub that costs $60 would do absolutely nothing for my skin. You know something is wrong that after using this scrub I then had to grab another product to cleanse my face. I'm so happy I received this in an Ipsy bag because if I had paid full price I would have been extremely upset. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)