Bare Minerals | Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (Review)

 Product Summary:

Vibrant color loaded into a refreshing formula that slips on satiny-smooth for sheer to medium coverage with non stop glistening shine. Lips look fuller and more voluptuous. Vitamin A,C, and E complex helps to deliver antioxidant defence. Cost: $18 color in Hot Shot 

***Cruelty free***

This has got to be one of the worst lip glosses I have ever tried. It looks cute for about five minutes then as soon as I drink anything it clumps together. And forget about reapplying over it because if you do then it clumps together even worse. 

 I like the pink color and it does make my lips look full. However, it does not feel comfortable at all. And this thing cost $18 to make matters worse. It doesn’t matter how cute something looks I value my comfort over anything else. 

Rating:

0 stars on 5! Absolutely, was a waste of money and I do regret buying it. Live and learn lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)