Sephora | Metallic Pigment Palette Review

 Product Summary:

Amp up your glow with this metallic pigment palette. Light reflecting metallics in light pink, peach and bronze are perfect for highlighting cheekbones, inner eyes and brow bone. Chrome, gold and foiled ruby add bold pops of unexpected color to any look and can be applied as highlight, eyeshadow and even blush. Soft, pigmented formula blends seamlessly into skin for an eye catching, amped up metallic sheen. Cost: $9. 

***Not cruelty free***


I have had this Sephora palette collecting dust for I don’t know how long now. It seemed like a great deal at the time, 6 pigments for only $9. However, it looked ‘boring’ in comparison to other eyeshadow palettes I have reviewed in the past. But man was I so wrong! I have been easing closer to palettes with multiple uses for both eyes and the face. This palette is absolutely amazing! Especially, the shades! 

The bottom row I like to mix all the shades together and apply it on my cheekbones. I can use this palette as a highlighter, glowing bronzer/highlighter and as eyeshadow. The shades blend well together and is such an easy palette to use. And for $9?? How can you beat that?!

Rating:

I am giving this palette 4 stars on 5! This palette has surpassed any expectation that I had and have an appreciation for unsuspecting palettes. I’m not happy with it not being cruelty free but otherwise that is the only negative thing I have to say. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)