Pure Brazilian | Anti-Frizz Daily Leave-In Serum (Review)

 Product Summary:

Contains rich amino acids that strengthen the hair preventing split ends with UV and heat protection. Designed to be used before blow drying and styling. This specially designed serum coats the hair with nutrients and keratin to lock in moisture. This product is lightweight and leaves the hair bouncy and shiny. Cost: $30 



I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out. 

***Cruelty free***

I tend to style my hair every other day, add in working out 5 times a week and my needs all the help it can get. Lately the ends have been very dry and it has been getting quite frizzy. This product has been such an amazing surprise! I never expected for it to work as well as it did. It brings life back to my hair when it looks a little worse for wear. If I sweat too much or or If I get major bed head my hair will look dry and stringy. Just a tiny bit of this product and it makes any hair look healthy and vibrant. 

Rating:
I'm giving this serum 5 stars on 5. This is a short review because I have no complaints. It does exactly what it'll claim to do. I highly recommend for you to try this out. It has done wonders for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)