It Cosmetics | Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer (Review)

 Product Summary:

Developed with plastic surgeons, this award-winning anti-aging concealer is highly pigmented, never creases or cracks, and truly covers everything! It effectively conceals the look of skin imperfections including dark circles, bags, redness, hyperpigmentation, broken capillaries, age spots and discoloration. Costs $36. I have two shades, I have light and light fair. 

I ended up receiving this item in a Ipsy glam bag which is a monthly beauty subscription service where you get 5 items from sample to full size for around 20$ Canadian. Click here to check them out.

***Cruelty free ❤***
With its claim of covering everything and never creasing definitely intrigued me. Covering my under eyes has been a constant battle over the past several years. I tried several different ways of applying the concealer; with my fingers, concealer brush and a beauty sponge. With a concealer brush and fingers a little goes a long way. Especially, with how thick it is, you can get easily overwhelmed with how much product you need to blend out. While using a beauty sponge then a lot more is ok since the sponge tends to absorb product. 

For a natural makeup look, I use a little bit of concealer and blend it out with my finger or concealer brush with gives me medium coverage. You can still seethe dark under eyes but it's not as obvious. If I am doing a full glam look and want full coverage then I use a sponge to blend the concealer. When I use a sponge to blend it out then it really does cover everything. The picture I included down below was how I looked after an entire day earing the concealer. Still covering everything that needs to be covered. 

The only downside is the creasing. I try not to have a lot of product near my bottom lash line that way I can avoid having a lot of creasing. Even setting my under eye I still end up with a bit of creasing. 

Rating:
I am going to give It Cosmetics bye bye under eye 4 stars on 5. It definitely covers up my under eyes without even having to do any colour correcting which is nice. I get to skip a step in my makeup routine. While it does cover a lot it's disappointment that it creases. Even with what I do to try to keep the product amount to a minimum near my lash line it still creases no matter what. It's not as bad as it could be but it's still annoying especially, when the product claims it never creases. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)