L'Oréal Paris | Hair Expertise Evercrème Cleansing Conditioner (Review)

 Product Summary:

 This cleansing conditioner helps to minimize breakage and leaves hair super soft and nourished. This innovative, ultra-concentrated triple action conditioning formula, with omega-3 and 6. Leaves hair super soft and nourished without weigh-down. It's low-poo or low-lather, cleansing, reduces friction on the hair fiber to help minimize breakage. Costs around $7. 

How to use: Apply to wet hair and massage into a low-lather. Leave in 1-2 minutes. Rinse. No need to use a separate conditioner. 

***Cruelty free 👍***
As many of you know, I love to dye my hair and I switch colors often. Sometimes, I am forced to bleach my hair to get the desired color and vibrancy that I want. Unfortunately, when it comes to bleach it can severely damage your hair. I naturally have thick, healthy hair but sometimes I end up getting split ends and the ends of my hair thins out. So I need something that nourishes, adds shine and helps with my split ends. 

Using this conditioner, I don't know how but it ended up making my hair even thicker. There's this residue that stays on the hair no matter how many times I try to rinse it out. It does thicken my hair to the point that it looks like a lion's mane. It even thickened the ends of my hair so it's not as thin as it usually is. I have a natural shine to my hair but with this product it adds even more shine.

After I shampoo my hair I add this product (a couple of pumps) and leave it in for a few minutes and I rinse without using another conditioner or even needing one. This product actually works it just takes using it a couple of times to notice the difference. 

Rating:
I am going to give this cleansing conditioner 4.5 stars on 5. It works really well! It does exactly what it says it'll do and that's a product I can back. Plus it's cruelty free! It adds shine to my hair, it thickened my hair and as far as my split ends? Don't have any other than an odd one here and there. The only thing I don't like about it is the residue it leaves on the hair which in the grand scheme of things is not a big deal but it's so hard to pump this product. I would recommend to re-package it where you can just squeeze out the product. Less of a hassle and less plastic waste. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)