Trust Fund Beauty | That Glo Tho Highlighter (Review)

This super cream highlighter is high performance, applies on smoothly and lasts all day and night. That Glo Tho highlighter is vegan and free of toxic chemicals. This cream highlighter comes in a sleek black packaging resembling a lipstick tube. This highlighter is currently priced at $8 on Trust Fund Beauty's website. For more info on this product or if you want to buy it you can check out their website (((Here))) I actually received this product in one of my Ipsy Glam bags which is basically a beauty subscription box. It's really cool because that's how I came across this company. You can find out more about Ipsy (((Over here)))

**********Cruelty free. Not tested on animals 👍***********

I do have to say I am quite a fan of their cream formula. It applies on smoothly and evenly. It's not patchy but quite pigmented as can be seen from the swatch below and pigment is something I love to see in my highlighters! The formula is quite nice because it doesn't dry out and you don't need to use any oils to make the product blendable. You can either use a finger to blend the highlight out which is what I mostly do but you can also use a blending sponge.

The colour itself is a mix between beige and champagne. And if you look closely there are flecks of glitter in it as well! It's such a beautiful highlighter, especially, when the light hits it. On top of it being super pigmented it is also quite long-wearing and it smells so good like vanilla.

Rating:
I am going to give this That Glo Tho highlighter 5 stars out of 5. This is honestly the best cream highlighter that I have tried for a long time. I definitely recommend for you guys to try it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)