Ipsy June Glam Bag 2016 | First Impressions

+ipsy is a beauty subscription service that for $10 or $20 for us Canadians a month you will receive 4-5 beauty products ranging from sample to full sizes. This is beneficial to those who want to try out different and new beauty products that you otherwise wouldn't necessarily have been able to find in drugstores. Plus the value of the the whole glam bag (all the products) you receive are higher than the $10 or $20 that you would pay. For more information on Ipsy you can click here.

For this month's theme it is Rebel Rebel. At this point I'm going to stop stating the obvious in saying that these themes do not match the items because they never do. And I doubt they ever will.


1-Delectable By Cake Beauty: Everything Balm
This multi-purpose balm does it all from lips to fingertips. This balm can moisturize the skin, repair cuticles, seals split ends, brightens dark circles and more. It absorbs quickly on skin and hair without feeling greasy. The sample I have is worth $5.71. If this product can fix my dark circles while moisturizing everything else? Then it might just become my favourite product.

2-Seraphine Botanicals: Happy Hibiscus Blush
This sheer rose shade is meant to blend smoothly and gets more colourful as you layer it. It is 99% natural and the vibrant pigments adjust to your skin tone. It is meant to last up to 8 hours. This little blush is worth $18! I'm shocked that it costs so much but I like receiving high value items. 


3-Hey Honey: 24Seven Day & Night Revitalizing Cream
This all-in-one day or night cream can be used on the face, neck and under the eyes. This anti-aging cream restores balance to the skin and has a rich formula that hydrates and heals. This travel size/sample size is worth $15. I'm not overly interested in this cream but I'll take it.

4-Urban Decay: Eyeshadow in Fireball
This multifaceted shadow will shift its look in different lighting. It is meant to last all day and night, and it won`t get caught in the crease. Fireball is described as a peachy-gold shimmer shade that transitions into pink tones. What I received is worth $12.46. This is my first Urban Decay eyeshadow, so I can`t wait to try it out!

5-Formula X: Nail Polish in WingWoman
This polish is enriched with ShineXcel, a luminescent ingredient that makes the red colour pop. It is meant to be long-lasting and pigmented. WingWoman is a nice shade of red and has a creme finish. The sample I have is worth $4.22. I received PowerSource from Formula X about over half a year ago and enjoyed it, so I think I would enjoy this nail polish too.

6-June Glam Bag
I like the velvet texture on the outside of the bag and that it feel sturdy. I like the graffiti print on it and this bag is worth $5.

Overall First Impression:
When looking at everything that I`ve received this month I`m pretty satisfied and happy. This bag overall is worth $60.39 which is a whole lot higher than the past few months. I hope that I keep on receiving high value items/bags.

Hoped you guys enjoyed this month`s first impressions. Let me know what you guys received in yours and don`t forget to follow my blog.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)