LA ROCHE-POSAY: EFFACLAR A.I. Targeted Breakout Cream Corrector (Review)

This targeted breakout cream corrector from +La Roche-Posay UK is meant to penetrate pores to treat imperfections and to help eliminate them faster. This breakout cream is specifically for uncomplicated acne caused by periods, stress, fatigue and the sun which unfortunately has been happening to yours truly. Also, this is meant to even out the skin surface and it can be worn under makeup. This cream costs about $16 depending on where you get it but luckily for me I got it as a gift.

I don't know what has been going on with my skin for the past couple of weeks but I have been having pimple problems and I'm obviously not happy about it. I will say that my skin fairs better in the winter/colder weather. This summer I have come to the solid conclusion that I do not enjoy the warm weather aka summer. I don't enjoy being in the sun very much, thus, explaining my pale flesh. I don't like the heat nor the excessive sweating that is tied in with summer. I'm just a winter kind of gal. Fall is actually my favourite season. I love the cool breeze and the leaves crunching underneath my combat boots. It's only natural for my skin to enjoy it as well. Let's be honest with each other, I rather deal with dry skin than a cluster of pimples.

I've had this stubborn pimple for a week that just wouldn't go away and using this cream, overnight my pimple is barely there the day after. My usual breakout area actually evened out after one use. However, I did notice it doesn't work on the tiny pimples that I have, it only works on the bigger ones. Yes, it shrinks the pimples but not the appearance of them. Kind of lame if you ask me. I found it easier getting ride of my breakouts when I wasn't wearing any makeup.

***Is Not Cruelty-Free👎***

Review:
I am going to give this targeted breakout cream corrector 3.5 stars on 5. This cream did help shrink some of my tougher pimples but even though they were shrunk, they were not completely healed. My pimples were still visible, granted they did shrink but their appearance was still there. I liked that it helped even out my skin but when I look at the pros and cons, I really don't like that it doesn't diminish the appearance of pimples. But I really liked that it got that stupid stubborn pimple. Overall, it was okay but nothing too outstanding. I will use this when I need to shrink a pimple fast.

Hoped you enjoyed this review. Follow for more skincare reviews💖

Unfortunately, this item is no longer available but you can check out La Roche-Posay's website right here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)