EOS Lip Balm Review

Hi everyone I decided to write a review on this because I recently bought an eos lip balm in honeysuckle and boy do I have some things to say about it.

I bought that little green egg that you see down below for $3 at the dollar store. Granted there is not a big price difference but I am SO HAPPY that I didn't buy it at a higher value. There has been a huge hype on this egg shaped lip balm and I thought I would be blown away by it. Yes, the application process is a heck of a lot more fun and practical. And the DIY projects you can complete with the are endless.


So I bought this just last week and I have been applying it on my lips ever since. I cannot emphasis how this lip balm has ruined my lips. My lips have become so dry and chapped to the point that my lips are cut. I toke a picture of my lips which is below and you can see that my lips are really irritated and chapped. 

Before any of you suggest it, no it wasn't because of the cold or being outside too long.  Or even licking my lips. This has been the worst lip balm I've ever had and I am sitting at my desk writing this review with Vaseline all over my lips.  Now I will remove the balm from the packaging and do a DIY project with it. I think I'll make a cheek/lip tint. Yup sounds like an amazing idea. 

This does not even deserve to be rated because it is such an epic fail! But I will give five stars for the packaging. 

If you feel brave enough to try this product you can click on the link down below.

Comments

  1. Unquestionably imagine that which you said.
    Your favourite justification seemed to be at the
    net the easiest thing to remember of. I say to you, I
    definitely get irked while folks consider concerns that they just don't realize about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top
    and outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)