Amie Matte Finish Moisturizer (Review)

Hello everyone! Here I am with another review. So here I have a moisturiser from Amie skincare.
This is a Morning dew matte-finish moisturiser that is meant to control oiliness and shine while also hydrating and softening the skin.

I received a sample of the moisturiser in my May glam bag from Ipsy. Which if all of you don't know Ipsy is a monthly subscription service that for $10 or $14.95 US for us Canadians a month you will receive 4-5 beauty product ranging from sample size to full-sized products. If you would like to find more information you can find them here. 

Now the full sized product of the moisturiser costs about $9.90 which you can find on their website or you can check them out here. So the sample that I have is worth about $1 so not much but yet it is a product that is good. I'll explain why but first I'll explain the proper way to use it.

How To Use:
Before applying it you first has to clean or cleanse your face. Afterwards, you apply it smoothly onto skin. Now some of you must be saying "Amanda, we know how to apply moisturizer!" Yeah I know that guys but yet there are some who don't know how to use some products. So instead of leaving the how to part out I decided to just include it. Plus I absolutely love it when I see a review of a product with how to instructions. It wouldn't make sense of me to not add this part. So yeah now onto how I feel about this product.

This product is beyond amazing! It leaves my skin relatively matte while also hydrating. I am naturally oily especially in my t-zone but not too much so. This moisturizer definitely minimizes the look of oiliness. However, during extreme humidity I do get oily but not as much as per usual. In fact, I actually look like I have a dewy face instead of looking oily. I find for me to have a really beautiful looking face I have to use this moisturizer then use my real techniques sponge to complete my face makeup.

So leaving it on this beautiful note, I really love this product and I am almost all out of it :( so I am going to give it 4.5 stars on 5 stars only because it didn't leave me completely matte like it promised. Plus I think this is the highest rating I've ever given to a beauty product. One more thing that I would like to add is that no I did not add a picture of my face because I think y'all are getting tired of my face. (Hopefully not lol)


Have any beauty products that you want to buy but not sure of? Well message me at AmandaWeidensjo.inquiries@gmail.com and let me know which ones you'd like for me to review for you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)